Way Back Inn Response to COVID-19
Dear Board Members, Staff, Clients, and Visitors,
The Way Back Inn is making every effort to keep the Way Back Inn and the community at large safe and healthy.
The Way Back Inn will be following guidelines and recommendations from IDHS (retrieve more information here: www.dhs.state.il.us).
The recommendations are subject to change as the landscape changes.
Until further notice, the Way Back Inn is refraining from any gatherings or hosting meetings of persons who are not staff or residential clients of the WBI.
All family groups and visitations will take place telephonically. Information will be provided to each person, or please speak to your primary counselor by calling (708)-345-8422.
All Alcoholic Anonymous (AA) and Gambling Anonymous (GA) meetings are postponed to the general public until further notice.
We are asking all staff and clients to make appropriate decisions when considering personal plans as far as travel, visitations, or free time.
We are recommending the following:
- Sanitation–washing hands frequently and especially before meals. Avoid touching face, eyes, mouth, or nose.
- Cover sneezes and coughs, and dispose of tissue immediately and wash hands.
- If you are not feeling well, seek medical treatment immediately.
- Stay home if you are experiencing a fever of 104 or have flu-like symptoms for a minimum of 48 hours.
- Social Distancing–avoiding large crowds of 50 persons or more.
All recommendations are subject to change at any time based on the recommendations from IDHS or new developments.
Way Back Inn
For more information, please call (708)-345-8422.