The Way Back Inn seeks individuals who are motivated team players that have experience in the field of Substance Abuse and Pathological Gambling. The Way Back Inn provides a warm, team focused work environment.
The Way Back Inn does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, and is an equal employment opportunity provider.
Now Hiring – Clinical Counselor Position
Way Back Inn is a comprehensive and clinically managed chemical dependency and problem gambling treatment center providing residential and outpatient services for over 40 years. The Way Back Inn is
looking to add a strong clinician to our team. This position will include providing group and individual therapy to clients, offering intern supervision and maintain accurate electronic clinical records.
- Providing individual therapy and case management services to clients on caseload at 20 clients minimum.
- Facilitating group therapy sessions for outpatient and residential clients 3 groups per week minimum including Saturday and evenings. Current Group Schedule (subject to change)
- Monday & Thursday 6-9pm Use Disorders
- Tuesday & Thursday 6-8pm Gambling Use Disorders
- Saturday 10-1pm Use & Gambling Disorders
- Completing intakes and assessments with incoming clients.
- Providing accurate and timely clinical documentation for services provided within 12 hours of occurrence.
- Attending team meetings to discuss clinical cases. Thursdays 12-2pm via zoom or in person in Maywood
- Providing UR and peer review to other members of the clinical team.
- Current unrestricted licensure for Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor or Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LPC/LCPC/ LCSW) in the state of Illinois (or eligibility)
- Master’s degree in the behavioral health field
- CADC/PCGC (or eligibility)
- Good team work and communication skills
- Respond to emails and calls for clinical emergencies from interns and house techs.
- Ability to use electronic data base system.
Hours: Full-time, evening and weekends required
Part-Time 3 groups Monday, Thursday and Saturday
Required to commute between WBI locations; Maywood, Oak Park, Melrose Park and Forest Park
WBI provides the following benefits to full time employees 32hours+:
- Health Insurance, Vision and Dental for the employee
- Life Insurance one year salary in event of death
- Short term disability
- Long term disability
- CEU stipend
Sick days 1 hour earned for every 40 hours worked (40hours max)
Floaters 5 days
Vacation 1 week after 6 months, 2 weeks after 1 year (see manual for additional)
Available Part time 28 hours or less per week
Full time 32 to 40 hours per week
Please send all resumes to:
Anita Pindiur, Executive Director
104 Oak St.
Maywood, IL 60153
Tel: 708-345-8422 ext 25